Join Our Patron Program
By joining Signature's Patron Program make a direct impact on our artists, productions and programs while receiving unique benefits designed to deepen your theatregoing experience.
Signature is dedicated to producing a playwright's singular vision and to making our productions accessible to all. We need your help to continue to present the work of world-class writers and to support our groundbreaking Signature Ticket Initiative.
Donor Spotlight: Nina Adams and Moreson Kaplan
Please join us with a gift that provides you with the level of access you prefer:
All of the benefits at the Master level below, plus:
- Two additional complimentary seats to each Signature production (4 total)
- Two additional invitations (4 total) to Opening Night performances and post-show parties
- Two additional invitations (4 total) to pre-show dinners and receptions with artistic guests and VIP post-show events throughout the season
All of the benefits at the Artisan level below, plus:
- Invitation to reserve your complimentary seats for each production's Opening Night: Performance and After-Party
- Exclusive access to our concierge service to purchase House Seats to all Broadway and Off-Broadway shows ‡
All of the benefits at the Emerging level below, plus:
- Exclusive invitation for two to our Behind the Scenes VIP Events Series with increased access to Signature’s playwrights, production design teams, and artistic staff for select productions ‡
All of the benefits at the Novice level below, plus:
- Two complimentary seats to each Signature production
- Invitation for two to reserve your complimentary seats to pre-show Patron Dinners with artistic guests for select productions
- Direct access to the Signature Patron Hotline to reserve your complementary tickets in prime locations
- Direct access to the Signature Patron Hotline to purchase Signature House Seats with no service fees, RSVP for special events, and receive information about our productions
- Priority booking to all Signature productions
- Invitation for two to reserve your seats for the Signature Salon and Supplementary Programming evenings that include private pre-show receptions with artistic guests †
- Yearlong acknowledgement in Playbill
BENEFITS ARE OFFERED ON AN ANNUAL BASIS AND ARE RENEWABLE ON THE ANNIVERSARY OF THE GIFT
* Please check with your tax advisor as appropriate to determine the tax deductibility of your gift as the fair-market value of certain membership benefits and privileges may reduce the tax deductibility of your gift, in keeping with IRS regulations.
† Tickets purchased separately
‡ Subject to discretion of artists/availability
Please mail payment to:
Individual Giving Manager
480 West 42nd Street
New York, NY 10036
Please call 212-967-1913 x28 or email if you have any questions regarding your charitable donation.
Did you know that you can double or even triple your gift to Signature Theatre Company through corporate matching gift programs? Find the matching gift form for your employer, fill out the details and mail it to us with your gift. It's that easy!
To see if your company will match your gift to Signature Theatre Company, and in what amount, please enter your company's name in the search box below:
Click here for more information on In-Kind Gifts.
Click here for more information on Planned Giving.
IMAGE: Parker Posey and Robert Sean Leonard in Fifth of July by Lanford Wilson. Photo by Rahev Segev.