Give your group the Signature experience
On Sale Now
Thom Pain (based on nothing)
by Will Eno
directed by Oliver Butler
Fabulation, or The Re-Education of Undine
by Lynn Nottage
directed by Lileana Blain-Cruz
The Pershing Square Signature Center provides an interactive experience for families, communities and groups of all sizes.
The group minimum is 10. Group tickets are $35*, plus a $2 per ticket facility fee. Payment with a Credit Card can be made by phone. We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. Payment can also be made by check. Signature also offers a Build Your Own Group Program which allows group members to pay individually.
- Personalized Service: Our Ticket Services team is your contact from start to finish. We’ll help you pick the performance, schedule your payments, and arrange special add-ons to make your visit extra special.
- Early Booking: Group tickets go on sale before the general public to ensure priority seating.
- Savings: Groups receive 1 free ticket for purchases of 40 or more. Booking fees are also waived for group tickets.
- Convenient Ticketing: Group tickets can be held at will call or picked up in advance of your performance date
- Flexible Payment Options: For groups of less than 40, you have 10 days from reservation to pay your deposit and 4 weeks to pay in full (unless the performance is less than 6 weeks away). School groups can contact the Group Sales Representative for additional scheduling options.
- Exclusive Group Events: Plan a pre or post-show reception in our lobby complete with food and beverage. Groups pay no additional facility rental fee for events associated with their group visit.
- Free Signature Spotlight Series: Book your group for a date with a supplemental program and get a unique behind the scenes look at how the show was created.
*$35 tickets available during the initial run of these productions are made possible by the groundbreaking Signature Ticket Initiative: A Generation of Access.