Give your group the Signature experience
On Sale Now
Curse of the Starving Class
by Sam Shepard
directed by Terry Kinney
by Dave Malloy
directed by Annie Tippe
Begins April 30, 2019
The Pershing Square Signature Center provides an interactive experience for families, communities and groups of all sizes.
The group minimum is 10. Group tickets are $35*, plus a $2 per ticket facility fee. Payment with a Credit Card can be made by phone. We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. Payment can also be made by check. Signature also offers a Build Your Own Group Program which allows group members to pay individually.
- Personalized Service: Our Ticket Services team is your contact from start to finish. We’ll help you pick the performance, schedule your payments, and arrange special add-ons to make your visit extra special.
- Early Booking: Group tickets go on sale before the general public to ensure priority seating.
- Savings: Groups receive 1 free ticket for purchases of 40 or more. Booking fees are also waived for group tickets.
- Convenient Ticketing: Group tickets can be held at will call or picked up in advance of your performance date
- Flexible Payment Options: For groups of less than 40, you have 10 days from reservation to pay your deposit and 4 weeks to pay in full (unless the performance is less than 6 weeks away). School groups can contact the Group Sales Representative for additional scheduling options.
- Exclusive Group Events: Plan a pre or post-show reception in our lobby complete with food and beverage. Groups pay no additional facility rental fee for events associated with their group visit.
- Free Signature Spotlight Series: Book your group for a date with a supplemental program and get a unique behind the scenes look at how the show was created.
*$35 tickets available during the initial run of these productions are made possible by the groundbreaking Signature Ticket Initiative: A Generation of Access.