We've always enabled our audiences to immerse themselves in a body of work.
Learn about a work’s inspiration, ask questions of its creators, and deepen your understanding of the artistic process and the role of a theatre artist at the Center and beyond.
The Wayside Motor Inn
Talkbacks (post-show): September 16
Backstage Pass (pre-show): Join us for a discussion with Scenic Designer Andrew Lieberman.
Our Lady of Kibeho
Talkback Series (pre-show): November 4, 20, 25; December 2
Page to Stage: A pre-show discussion with playwright Katori Hall and director Michael Greif.
Tuesday, November 11 at 6pm
A Particle of Dread (Oedipus Variations)
Talkback Series (post-show): November 18, 25; December 9, 16
Open Caption Performance: December 14
supplemental program DESCRIPTIONS:
- Talkback Series: Learn about the process of putting on a production, what it's like to play the characters, what goes on behind the scenes, and much more in this post-show Q&A session with the cast and creative team.
- Book Club: Delve into the context of a Signature playwright’s work by discussing a related book or play and explore theatre's connection to other art forms through a guided discussion with Signature's literary staff.
- Backstage Pass: Get an inside look at the mechanics behind the magic in this pre-show discussion with one of the show's designers. Learn how design shapes the audience experience and transforms a production.
- Page to Stage: Hear the full story on how artists transform an idea into a play through a moderated discussion with members of the Artistic Team.
- Signature Cinema: Theatre and cinema meet in this screening series of movies related to Signature playwrights and productions. Past movies have included Tender Mercies, Lackawanna Blues, Enter the Dragon, and Margaret.
- The World of the Play: Explore cultural themes in the play and gain insight into the intellectual context for the work in this moderated discussion, featuring a panel of scholars, experts and artists.
- The Art of Collaboration: Dig deep into the relationship of multiple artists to understand how their creative dynamic has changed over time in this pre-show conversation between longtime artistic collaborators.
IMAGE: Zachary Quinto in Angels in America by Tony Kushner. Photo by Joan Marcus.
Enjoy free live music at
Signature Café and Bar,
Tues - Sat at 6:30pm!
Go behind the scenes with
our exclusive trailers, artist
interviews and more!.
Now you can view our magazine,
Signature Stories, online!
An Open Caption performance of A Particle
of Dread (Oedipus Variations) by Sam Shepard provided by c2.
Sunday, December 14th at 2PM